Liawebstore offers payments by bank transfer.
– Payment by bank transfer is subject to the following conditions:
1. The bank transfer must be completed within 1 (one) week from the moment the order was placed. After that time, the order will be canceled.
2. To simplify the processing of your order, when possible, do not forget to insert the payment reference at the time of the bank transfer.
3. After making the bank transfer, a copy of the receipt must be sent by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) indicating the order number.
4. As soon as payment is confirmed, the order is processed and sent to the indicated address. Please note that if fraud is detected, Lia – Loja de Iluminação e Arquitectura, Lda has the right to cancel a transaction.
In case of automatic alert triggered by the information related to your order, our fraud prevention service may ask you for additional information and some supporting documents (for example, photocopy of your identity card / citizen’s card, proof of address, etc.). ).
In order to ensure the dispatch of your order on time, we recommend that you provide a telephone number, through which we can easily contact you, and that you confirm the information entered or send the requested documents as soon as possible.